Tulight by Puik Art

Monday 4 May 2015


Dutch designer Ernst Koning of Ilias Ernst has recently designed the Tulight - the latest product to be released for design collective, Puik Art. Inspired by everyday life, these no fuss fixtures come with all the necessary parts and can be assembled instantly. Available in black, white, red and mint-green, the silicone up-turned tulips are a great way to break up bellowing ceiling space, with four metre long free flowing lines and a pop of graphic colour.

Ernst Koning talks of his latest designs for Puik Art on Vimeo.







Ernst talks of his inspiration,

‘I not only look at things for what they are right there and then, but more in what they could be, translating them into functional, elegant and often surprising products. I believe that my products tell their own story and need no further explanation of the thought behind it. I want my products to express simplicity and creativity with a surprising edge.’

I recently blogged about the Puik Art Clork in my Spring Wishlist. To see this, the Tulight and more visit the Puik Art website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs